Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (II): Deluxe Entertainment Services, Digisoft.tv, KnowHow Movies, EIDR, CableLabs, Google TV, Imagine Communications, Innovative Systems, metaio
Because the [itvt] editorial team is busy working on our upcoming TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC Intensive (December 10th in New York City), we are covering stories in this issue in headlines format:
- Deluxe Entertainment Services Launches 40,000-Title Multiplatform VOD Catalog Service for Cable Operators
- Irish Interactive TV Middleware Provider, Digisoft.tv, Appoints Ex-KIT Digital Exec, Fearghal Kelly, as CEO
- Dixons Retail's Dolby Digital Plus 5.1-Enabled KnowHow Movies Service Pre-Loaded on Select LG and Samsung Connected TV's in the UK
- Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks Join Entertainment ID Registry (EIDR); CableLabs Providing Staff and Testing Support for EIDR
- Korean IPTV Provider, LG Uplus, to Offer Integrated Google TV Set-Top Box
- Imagine Communications Unveils "next: Dense Multiscreen Transcoding"
- Illinois Telco, MTCO, Selects Innovative Systems' IPTV Middleware
- metaio Launches Platform-Independent Augmented Reality Software with SLAM and Continuous Visual Search, "Effectively Enabling AR on Anything, Anywhere"
LG Uplus Google TV