Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): ICM, Screenz, Kwarter, TBS, LG, Disney, Netflix, Ocean Blue, Ooyala, PlayJam, Adobe, "RightThisMinute," SeaChange, Gary Shapiro
Because the [itvt] editorial team is busy working on our upcoming TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC Intensive (December 10th in New York City), we are covering stories in this issue in headlines format:
- Talent Agency, ICM, Partners with Screenz to Develop Second-Screen Interactive Experiences
- Kwarter Powers "TBS Social Dugout" Second-Screen App for the 2012 MLB Playoffs; TBS Will Integrate App into its Broadcasts
- LG Electronics Partners with The Walt Disney Studios to Offer 3D Movies on its Connected-TV Platform's 3D World App
- Netflix to Launch "House of Cards," a 13-Episode Original Series Starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright, on February 1st
- Netflix to Award Walk-On Roles to Six Fans of its Revival of "Arrested Development"
- Digital TV Software Company, Ocean Blue, Accepts Resignation of Founder and CEO, Ken Helps; Company Says "Our Business Model Will Recognize the Difficult Economic Conditions and the Increasing Complexity of Project Development"
- Ooyala Expands Line-Up of CMS Integrations for its Video Monetization and Discovery Platform
- PlayJam Extends to Adobe AIR to Deliver Games on LG Connected TV's
- Syndicated Daily TV Show, "RightThisMinute," Launches "User-Generated Newsroom"
- SeaChange Trumpets Success of its "Unleash Video Codefest"; App-Development Event Focused on Social-Media Integration, Two-Way Video Communications
- Gary Shapiro Celebrates 30 Years at Helm of Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
Netflix and Arrested Development