Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): Nielsen, CIMM, OIPF, Peel, Samsung, PlayJam, Marmalade, Paramount, Ptch, RAMP, StarVest Partners, Comcast Ventures, SeaChange, Showtime, Sky
Because the [itvt] editorial team is busy working on our upcoming TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC Intensive (December 10th in New York City), we are covering stories in this issue in headlines format:
- Nielsen Launches its Long-Awaited Cross-Platform Campaign Ratings; Launch Follows Trials with ESPN, Facebook, GroupM, Hulu and Unilever
- Nielsen, Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) Form Innovation Committee to Collaborate on Nielsen's Mobile Television Audience Measurement (mTAM) Initiative
- Connected Home Academy Joins Open IPTV Forum (OIPF)
- Peel Teams with Samsung to Bring Interactivity to Presidential Debates: Galaxy Tablet Owners Will Be Able to Use Peel App to Share and View Real-Time Feedback
- Connected-TV Games Company, PlayJam, Adds Support for Native Games via Partnership with Marmalade
- Paramount Pictures Teams with Ptch to Let Consumers Create and Share Mash-Ups of "Paranormal Activity 4"
- Video-Search Optimization Company, RAMP, Secures $15 Million in Series-C Funding Round; Investors Include StarVest Partners, Comcast Ventures
- SeaChange to Showcase Multiscreen, Cloud-Based Video Software Platform at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo
- Showtime Launches Interactive Facebook Game for "Dexter"
- Sky-Commissioned YouGov Survey Finds 75% of Viewers Use Second Screen while Watching TV