Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): Netflix, Amazon, Roku, Shelby.tv, Sony, Google TV, USA Network, Viggle, Yahoo!, IntoNow 3.0
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Netflix Max Gamifies Content Recommendations
- Amazon Cloud Player Coming to Roku
- Shelby.tv Raises $2.2 Million to Rebuilt its Video Discovery Engine
- Sony Launches NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV
- USA Network Launches "Suits Recruits" Multiplatform, Interactive Digital Storytelling Experience for "Suits" Fans
- Viggle Opens Platform to Third-Party Developers
- Viggle Passes Million-User Milestone
- Yahoo! Launches IntoNow 3.0, Featuring "TV and Music Sync," "CapIt" and "Group Chat"