Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): ESPN, Xbox, FilmOn.TV, Facebook, Google, ITU, Motorola, MTV Iggy, Intel, ninemsn, NBCU, Youku, Ocean Blue, Sophos, Access, Skyviia
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- ESPN to Launch Interactive WatchESPN Service on Xbox for Time Warner Cable, Bright House, Verizon FiOS TV and Comcast Xfinity Subscribers
- FilmOn.TV Launches Multichannel Live TV App on Facebook
- Google Fiber TV/Internet Service in Kansas City Lets Customers Record up to 500 Hours of Programming
- ITU Launches Second IPTV App Challenge
- Motorola Planning "Whole-World DVR"
- MTV Iggy Teams with Intel on Social Media-Driven Multiplatform Interactive Experience, "The Music Experiment"
- Australia's ninemsn Launches Second-Screen Social-TV App, Jump-In
- NBCUniversal in Broadband VOD Deal with China's Youku
- Ocean Blue Teams with Sophos to Launch Cloud-Based Anti-Virus Software for Connected TV's
- Ocean Blue, Access Partner on "Out-of-the-Box" HbbTV Solution
- Ocean Blue Partners with Skyviia on CI+ Solution
Ocean Blue Launches "Assistive Living" Interactive TV Calendar and Diary