Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (IV): Qwiki, Microsoft Bing, ABC News, Rockify, Sky, Telus, Time Warner Cable, Paradox Interactive, TwitchTV, Twitter
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Qwiki Creator Launches Commercially, Letting Users Combine Text, Photos, Videos, Maps, Tweets, etc. into Shareable Interactive Experiences
- Microsoft's Bing Integrates Qwikis into Search Results:
- Qwiki in Partnership with ABC News
- Rockify Launches "Pandora for Music Videos"
- Sky Updates Sky Go and Sky+ Mobile Apps, Sky+ Anytime VOD Service
- Telus Launches Multi-View, Weather Network Apps on its Optik TV Service
- Time Warner Cable Adds Olympics Channels to TWC TV App
- Paradox Interactive Integrates New Game with TwitchTV, Enabling Players to Stream their Gameplay
Report: Twitter, Hollywood Working on In-Stream Interactive Video Series