Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (I): Roku, Adap.TV, Appatyze, Adobe, NBC Sports, Aereo, Cablevision, Comcast, Shazam, Comcast Spotlight
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Roku Raises $45 Million from News Corporation, BSkyB and Others
- Adap.TV in In-App Video Advertising Partnership with Appatyze
- Adap.TV Launches Video Advertising App Center for Third-Party Developers
- Adobe Powers Olympics Apps for NBC Sports
- Adobe Enhances its Primetime Video Technology with Dynamic Ad Insertion and More
- Judge Denies Broadcasters a Temporary Injunction against Aereo
- Cablevision Demo's HTML5 Guide on LG, Samsung Connected TV's at Cable Show
- Comcast Teams with Shazam on Cable Show ACR Demo
- Comcast Spotlight Launches "Comcast Media 360" (CM 360) Business Unit, Focused on "Targetability, Interactivity, Accountability"
- Comcast Spotlight Announces CM 360 Leadership Team