Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): Motorola, NBCUniversal, Interlude, Unilever, NewsLook, NHK, Nike, Wieden+Kennedy, YouTube Annotations, OnLive, Google TV, LG, Ringz.TV
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Motorola Showcases DreamGallery Video Navigation Software (Video)
- NBCUniversal Develops Interlude-Powered Interactive Ad Campaign for Unilever, Allowing Consumers to "Direct Their Own Story"
- NewsLook Launches Free, Personalized Video App for iPad
- Japan's NHK Developing Hybridcast Hybrid-TV/ITV Platform
- Nike Taps Wieden+Kennedy to Develop YouTube Annotations-Based Interactive Video that Invites Viewers to "Find the Hidden Tunnels"
- Cloud Gaming Company, OnLive, in Google TV Partnership with Marvell
- OnLive in Google TV Partnership with LG Electronics
- Eugene Polley, Inventor of Wireless Remote Control, Dies at 96
Ringz.TV App for iPhone Launched