Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (I): Alcatel-Lucent, AuthenTec, Amazon, Warner Bros., AT&T, Comcast, Buckeye CableSystem, Azuki, Discovery, Entone, John Gilles, A Different Engine, GLDS, Intralot
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Alcatel-Lucent, AuthenTec Power Portugal Telecom's Meo Go Service--Service Lets Subscribers Access Live TV, VOD on Smartphones and Tablets
- Amazon in Exclusive Prime Instant Video Deal with Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution
- AT&T U-verse, Comcast Xfinity Trumpet Availability of NBCUniversal's Multiplatform Olympics Coverage
- Buckeye CableSystem Taps Azuki Systems for TV Everywhere
- Azuki Partners with Arris on TV Everywhere Solution
- Discovery to Bring Social Media-Powered Interactivity to "Shark Week"
- Entone's FusionTV Powers Hybrid-TV Service for TriCounty Telecom in North Carolina
- Former Coincident Exec, John Gilles, Named Managing Director of Interactive Design and Development Agency, A Different Engine
- Great Lakes Data Systems (GLDS) Launches WinCAP Real-Time Authorization System for TV Everywhere
Intralot Italia Launches Betting App for Samsung Connected TV's