Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (I): BBC Worldwide, BlackArrow, RGB Networks, Channel 4, Monterosa, E4, Comcast Spotlight
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for a few weeks, because our editorial team was working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We are covering the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and will then resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a few more days to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Digital now Accounts for 12.8% of BBC Worldwide's Revenues--Up 58% from Last Year
- Dynamic VOD Ad-Insertion Specialist, BlackArrow, Names Michael Pohl Chairman
- BlackArrow in Integration Partnership with SeaWell Networks
- BlackArrow Partners with RGB Networks on Targeted Advertising Solution for TV Everywhere
- Channel 4 Launches Four New Interactive Video Ad Formats--Ad Pause, Ad Extend, Ad Link and Ad Mix--for 4oD
- Channel 4 Launches Monterosa-Powered Mobile Play-Along App for "The Million Pound Drop"
- Channel 4's E4 Uses Twitter for Interactive Promotion for New Sitcom, "The Midnight Beast"
Comcast Spotlight's Meehan: Comcast Expects Ad Impressions on Free VOD Content to Increase Tenfold in Next 12 Months