Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (II): BuddyTV, Facebook, DirecTV, CableLabs, Elsie, YouTube Annotations, Interactive TV Patents, Pac-12, Comcast Media Center, In Demand, Anime Network
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting has been on hiatus for the past few weeks, because our editorial team has been working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We plan to cover the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and then to resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a couple of weeks to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- BuddyTV Adds 70,000 Movie and TV Trailers to its BuddyTV Guide
- BuddyTV Integrates BuddyTV Guide with Facebook Open Graph
- BuddyTV Guide Integrated with DirecTV Set-Top Boxes
- CableLabs Names Silicon Valley Veteran, Phil McKinney, President and CEO
- Pop Singer, Elsie, Launches YouTube Annotations-Powered Interactive Video
- Global Technology Transfer Group Announces Availability of "Interactive Television Patent and Technology Acquisition Opportunity"
- Pac-12 Networks Selects In Demand, Comcast Media Center for Technical Distribution Services
- In Demand in VOD Distribution Partnership with Comcast Media Center's HITS
- Anime Network Selects In Demand for VOD Transport
In Demand Launches Spanish-Language VOD and PPV Event Service