Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): Kaltura, Ovation, Groupon, Littlewoods, Facebook, Microsoft, Alcatel-Lucent, Oi, Jack Myers, Nagra-OpenTV
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting has been on hiatus for the past few weeks, because our editorial team has been working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We plan to cover the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and then to resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a couple of weeks to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- Ovation Selects Kaltura's Open Source Online Video Platform
- Groupon Selects Kaltura's Video Platform
- Kaltura Appoints European General Manager, Trumpets European Expansion Plans
- Littlewoods Launches Interactive TV Show on Facebook
- Microsoft Mediaroom, Alcatel-Lucent to Power IPTV for Brazilian Telco, Oi
- Advanced-TV Industry Figure, Jack Myers, Authors Book, "Hooked Up: A New Generation's Surprising Take on Sex, Politics and Saving the World"
- Nagra Launches Broadcast-to-IP Gateway, Enabling Delivery of Live TV to IP Devices within the Home
Nagra-OpenTV Names Debby Ruth SVP of Global Sales and Marketing for Advanced Advertising