Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (IV): SnappyTV, Softel, Strategy & Technology (S&T), TVplus, A&E Networks, TV of Tomorrow Show, Watchitoo, Zeitera
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting has been on hiatus for the past few weeks, because our editorial team has been working on the TV of Tomorrow Show and then taking a post-event break. We plan to cover the news we have missed via a series of headline round-ups, and then to resume daily news production. We expect it will take us a couple of weeks to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- SnappyTV's VTweets Allows Instant Mapping of Tweets to Corresponding Video Content
- Softel Appoints Reseller for South East Asia
- Strategy & Technology (S&T) Launches Second-Screen Synchronization Solution at The TV of Tomorrow Show 2012
- TVplus Powers Second-Screen Interactive TV App for A&E Networks' "Storage Wars"
- TVplus Powers Second-Screen App for The TV of Tomorrow Show 2012
- Watchitoo Launches New UK Datacenter, Secures Distribution Partnership with Imago Group
Zeitera Granted Three US Patents for its Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) Technology