Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (IV): Softel, Synacor, The CW, Interlude, Time Warner Cable, BlackArrow, Vutopia, HBO Go, Motorola, Turner, Funny or Die, TVplus, UIEvolution, CTVMA
Because the [itvt] editorial team has been busy working on The TV of Tomorrow Show, we are covering stories in this issue as a series of headline round-ups with hyperlinks to press releases and other news sources.
- Softel to Demo its New Second-Screen Solution at Cable Show's "Imagine Park"
- Synacor to Showcase "TV Everywhere" and HTML5 Solutions at Cable Show
- The CW's New CWD Digital Studio to Offer Interlude-Powered Interactive Webisodes
- Time Warner Cable Taps BlackArrow for VOD Dynamic Ad Insertion
- Time Warner Cable Enables "TV Everywhere" Access to Vutopia
- Time Warner Cable Lets Customers Access HBO Go on Roku, Xbox and Samsung Connected TV's
- Time Warner Cable Taps Motorola to Secure Multiscreen Content Delivery
- Turner Invests in Funny or Die
- TVplus Adds Matt Hanover to its Business Development Team
UIEvolution Joins Connected TV Marketing Association (CTVMA)