Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (IV): Nuance, Samsung, ONO, TiVo, Orange TVCheck, PlayJam, Youda Games, RayV, Realtor.com, Cox, Rentrak, SnagFilms
Because the [itvt] editorial team has been busy working on The TV of Tomorrow Show, we are covering stories in this issue as a series of headline round-ups with hyperlinks to press releases and other news sources.
- Nuance Powers Voice Control for Samsung Connected TV's
- Spain's ONO Launches Campaign to Recruit New TiVo Customers
- Orange Launches ACR-Powered Second-Screen "TVCheck" App in UK
- PlayJam in Exclusive Connected-TV Games Deal for Youda's "Governor of Poker"
- RayV Technologies Launches RayV Cloud TV for "HD Streaming Without Buffering"
- Realtor.com to Launch VOD Channel, Starting with Cox
- Rentrak Signs OnDemand Essentials and Digital Download Essentials Contract with SnagFilms