Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (III): FANS.tv, Filmtrip, Google TV, Hulu, ITV, FremantleMedia, LG, Mark Cuban, Gary Lauder, Flingo
Because the [itvt] editorial team has been busy working on The TV of Tomorrow Show, as well as moving to a new office (note: our new mailing address is 1274 35th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94122), we are covering stories in this issue as a series of headline round-ups with hyperlinks to press releases and other news sources.
- FANS.tv Launches Consumer-Facing Social-TV Site, Featuring "Playlist" Tool
- Filmtrip Launches Sensum "Emotional Response" Platform to Enable Personalized Entertainment Experiences
- Google TV YouTube App Updated
- Hulu to Charge Advertisers Based Only on 100% Completion Rate
- Report: Providence to Sell its 10% Stake in Hulu for $200 Million
- Report: Hulu to Adopt "TV Everywhere" Model
- ITV, FremantleMedia Expand Voting Options for "Britain's Got Talent"
- LG Launches LG Cloud to Facilitate Cross-Platform Connectivity and Content Consumption
- Report: LG to Launch Google TV in US May 21st
- Mark Cuban, Gary Lauder Invest in Ashwin Navin's Flingo