AFDESI Announces Winners of its International Interactive TV Awards
AFDESI (the Association for the Development of Enhanced TV Services and Interactivity) has announced the winners of its International Interactive TV Awards, which were presented at an awards ceremony at MIPCOM in Cannes, Tuesday night:
- The award for Advertising, tCommerce and Services went to CJT Mall (CJ O Shopping, Korea).
- The award for Design and Graphics went to OpenTV Core nX (OpenTV, USA).
- The award for Guides and TV Portals went to Snowflake (NDS, UK).
- The award for Innovation and Technology went to ZOOND (Fair Play Interactive, France).
- The award for Mobile Interactive Applications went to GONGapp (GONG, France).
- The award for News and Information went to Eredivisie Live (UPC, Netherlands).
- The award for On-Demand went to Video Futur (Netgem, France).
- The Special Interactive Games Award went to Playin'TV (Visiware, France).
- The Special Prize for New Entrants went to Dish Active (Dish India, India).
- The Grand Prix went to France's Hyperpanel for its contribution to HbbTV.