Over the past few days, we've received a number of requests to extend the deadline for submitting nominations for the Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television.
The fault is actually ours: we were so busy putting together the 10th Anniversary TV of Tomorrow Sho
w (June 7th-8th in San Francisco
) that we didn't send out our usual barrage of reminders about the deadline--with the result that the deadline seems to have caught many of our readers unawares.
To remedy this, we're extending the deadline to midnight, Tuesday May 17th. Our apologies for any confusion.
The Awards, which will be presented at the TV of Tomorrow Show, recognize excellence in nine categories:
- "Most Significant Impact": the company or organization that has had the most significant impact on the industry as a whole over the past year (i.e. May 23rd, 2015 through May 17th, 2016);
- "Most Significant Newcomer": the company or organization that was the most significant newcomer/breakthrough player of the past year;
- "Most Significant Technology, Platform or Product": the company or organization that invented the most innovative and disruptive technology, platform or product of the past year;
- "Most Significant Content Offering": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive content offering of the past year;
- "Most Innovative Design or User Interface": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive design/user interface/content-navigation schema of the past year;
- "Achievement in Advanced Advertising": the company, organization or individual that did the most to realize the promise of advanced advertising (including such areas as operator-driven single-screen advertising, connected-TV advertising, second-screen/social-TV advertising, addressable advertising, dynamic advertising insertion, transmedia advertising, interactive branded content, measurement, programmatic buying, data usage, and more) over the past year.
- "Individual Leadership I": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "Individual Leadership II": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "ITV All-Star": an individual who has a long-term track record of leadership in the interactive television industry, and who is an appropriate candidate for membership in an ITV Hall of Fame.
An online nomination form for the Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television is available here:
If you wish, you may send supporting materials: